Most of Supercell’s games are popular today, and there’s no doubt that Hay Day is one of the most fun-to-play games that’s totally free. To be honest, I never played this game, one of my friends asked me if I could find some working Hay Day Private Servers for December 2016. 😀
Finally, I know it’s late but I found the servers which would work on both Android & iOS. My friend uses an Android device, and it seemed to work fine. You will be getting unlimited resources – coins and diamonds which are always anticipated from a private server.
Let me tell you, you may not be able to connect on your iOS device as the server connects you via a special UDP port. So, if your connection is behind a firewall, you cannot access the server via the UDP port. 🙂
Hay Day Private Servers for December 2016
What I like most of these Hay Day Private Servers for December 2016 is that there is no lag in these servers. Of course, because these servers aren’t overloaded to tons of players. Having infinite coins and diamonds is just too fun to have in such a game. You can plant whatever fruits or plants you like without having to gather coins to buy them.
Unlike Clash of Clans or Clash Royale Private Servers, these Hay Day Private Servers for December 2016 are much enjoyable for a couple of reasons. Here’s one: you can actually plant and grow, and harvest and again grow. That’s nothing to get bored of, that’s what the game is all about. 😀
Now, what are the features of these servers?
- Unlimited Gold & Gems.
- Build your own farm just like the real game.
- It’s exactly like the Official Supercell Server except having infinite resources.
- You have to level up by gaining XP just like in the normal server.
Joining Hay Day Private Servers for December 2016
Here are the steps you need to follow to get connected to the private servers:
- Download the Hay Day Private Server Switcher from the download links.
- Now open the app, and you’ll see a list of servers.
- Choose any of the servers from the list, and click connect.
iOS (No Jailbreak)
- Go to WiFi settings.
- Then locate the ‘i‘ icon beside the network you’re connected to.
- Now, tap on Static IP.
- Now replace both the DNS1 and DNS2 to the ones mentioned below.
- Now turn off your WiFi & again turn it back on.
That’s all you need to know to join the Hay Day Private Servers for December 2016 on both Android & iOS. For Android, you need a rooted Android device, whereas, for iOS, you don’t need a jailbroken device. However, this works just fine for Android, let me know if it works for you on your iOS device which I’m concerned with.
If you liked this post, make sure to share it with your friends, and also comment below if you have any issues or problems connecting to any of these Hay Day Private Servers for December 2016. 😀