The Builder Hall 6 is coming in the Clash of Clans June 2017 Update!
Just a day before on 22 June 2017, Supercell published a new piece of information about what the Supercell team is developing for Clash of Clans. It’s confirmed that Builder Hall 6 is coming to the game as said by a community manager.
The Clash of Clans June 2017 Update is on its way and there is the update ticker! The update is bringing us more troop and building levels including many discounts! 😀
Clash of Clans June 2017 Update
Supercell is making a number of changes to the game and expanding its life further. Supercell keeps adding newer stuff and this is what makes this game so appealing and evergreen. For instance, here is a list of different changes that Clash of Clans is gonna have in June 2017.
New Level Balancing Update (June 19th, 2017)
The June 2017 update is bringing new levels of troops for your Town Hall levels and also you can finally watch live versus battles for your builder bases.
NEW: Cannon level 15 (TH11)
- Cannon levels 10-14 upgrade time or cost has been discounted
NEW: Archer Tower level 15 (TH11)
- Archer Tower levels 9-14 upgrade time or cost has been discounted
NEW: Inferno Tower level 5 (TH11)
- Inferno Tower levels 2-4 upgrade time or cost has been discounted
- Inferno Tower level 4 multi-mode damage has been increased
- Inferno Tower single-mode 1st stage damage has been changed to match multi-mode damage
New Offensive content updates
- Conversely, we have also added additional levels along with balance updates to the following Troops to ensure additional offensive power is available as well.
NEW: P.E.K.K.A. level 6 (TH11)
- P.E.K.K.A. upgrade time or costs have been discounted across ALL levels
NEW: Wizard level 8 (TH11)
- Wizard levels 6-7 upgrade time or costs have been discounted
NEW: Healer level 5 (TH11)
- At last, the long-awaited new Healer level is here!
NEW: Miner level 5 (TH11)
- Miner upgrade time or costs have been discounted across ALL levels
- Miner level 3 is now available at Town Hall 10 (was at TH11)
- Miner levels 2-5 hitpoints have been increased
NEW: Wall Breaker level 7 (TH11)
- Wall Breaker upgrade time or costs have been discounted across ALL levels
- Dragon levels 4-6 hitpoints have been increased
- Hog Rider levels 6-7 hitpoints have been increased
NEW: Watch Live!
Gearing Up Options Unlocked (June 22nd, 2017)
After the release of the June 2017 Update, we probably will also be able to gear up the Archer Tower and the Multi Mortar.
So far, the gearing up is very annoying as you need your Master Builder from your Builder Base to do it and it won’t be available there – in case of the Double Cannon that’s already 2 days which is a long time.
Now I’ve seen pictures that the Short Range Archer Tower (shoots at a faster rate) and the Multi Mortar gearing up will take 14 days each! A horrible thing as you will not be able to do any more upgrades in your Builder Base during that time.
In fact, these images can be from an early developer build and they might adapt the upgrade time until the update will get released, hopefully!
That’s all about the Clash of Clans June 2017 Update. This update is bringing a hell of new levels for many troops alongside buildings. And this is what makes Supercell very consistent than other developers. This update is going to bring a new defence building which is like a flame thrower and does area damage which is easily defend from swarm troops like the bats from the Night Witch.
If you found this blog post helpful, make sure to share this news with your friends who love Clash of Clans. You can check out the video published by Supercell which tells a lot more about the update and how it’s gonna affect the game in a new way! 😉