Clash Royale Wizard: Strategy & Guide
Do you like Clash Royale Wizard? I like the Wizard for its powerful fireball attacking which kills a swarm of enemies in a go, especially ones with less HP like the Barbarian, Spear Goblins, etc. He is a killer and of course, a magian who sprinkles fire!
I’ve unlocked my Clash Royale Wizard just about a week back and used it about 5 times following the strategy my friend suggested me that I should be using for Wizards. He gave me some good reasons to use Clash Royale Wizard which made me realize that I should give a try.
I still use Wizard for some of his abilities like defending. It’s good at defending swarm of troops for his splash damage ability. He doesn’t do damage to only a single unit, but does it in a splash just like the Baby Dragon of Clash Royale.
“The most awesome man to ever set foot in the arena, the Wizard will blow you away with his handsomeness… and/or fireballs.”
Random Info: Clash Royale Wizard
Here are some random facts about the Wizard of Clash Royale:
- The Wizard can be unlocked from the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
- He shoots fireballs that deal high area damage.
- On 2/2/16, the update decreased the Wizard’s damage by 7%.
- The Clash Royale Wizard is referred and inspired from the hype-character of Clash of Clans: The Wizard.
- He does great damage to a swarm of enemies, that’s why I like him now.
Clash Royale Wizard Strategy
- Use Wizards to help hit absorbing cards, such as Giants to kill the enemy troops trying to provoke the Giant.
– He also acts as a powerful defense against powerful troops supported by other ground melee troops, such as a Giant defended by a Mini PEKKA, or a Valkyrie.
- Wizards are best to be used against a swarm of troops such as Barbarians and the Skeleton Army.
- Wizards are very good at leaking down the Ballons.
- Wizards deal high area damage, so it is not a clever thing to use multiple-unit cards such as Minions or Barbarians unless it’s needed, since your troops will be destroyed or critically weakened, allowing your opponent to get a bite of your cake.
- The Wizard is similar to a Bomber. You should use it in a situation you would use a Boomber, and the good thing, it’s also attacking air troops.
Clash Royale Wizard: Statistics
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Type||Rarity|
|1.7 sec||Medium||1 sec||5.5||Air & Ground||5||x1||Troop||Rare|
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|
If you’ve seen the table above, you’ll get to know every thing about the Clash Royale Wizard is a very awesome and handsome troop for defensive purposes and also attacking purposes. We can use this troop to defend our higher HP troops for rushing into the enemy base for winning the battle.
I would think this troop isn’t well enough at Clash Royale but it’s really awesome here too! You’ve to try it bro. 😉
Share if you liked this content, share it on Facebook and comment to let me know what you think of Clash Royale Wizard and how awesome this troop this and how much you rate it. 😉