It’s sometimes tough to gather gold for buying cards, right? It gets too boring sometimes when you keep losing battles. However, as a result of having such a big fanbase, many players actually look for working Clash Royale Private Servers March 2017.
As the new year approached, new servers are also starting to join the arena. Good news, though, now if you’re an iOS user, you should be able to connect. Minor issues like ‘connection errors‘ have been fixed.
Let’s be honest, I’m quite not sure if it’s going to work for every single person here. If it doesn’t work for you, you can also share your issue in the comments. I’ll try my best to solve and find a solution to your problem. 😀
Clash Royale Private Servers March 2017 (Android & iOS)
It’s crucial you know the requirements for these working private servers. If you’re using Android, you need a rooted device, but you can also try out the Clash Royale Hack 2017 which I figured out a few days ago. For iOS, you need to connect via new DNS servers. 😀
However, here are some features you’ll be getting for joining a private server:
- You’ve unlimited coins and gems.
- You can attack another player and play real-time.
- It’s exactly like the original server from Supercell.
- You’ve chests to open, so it’s epic!
Clash Royale Private Servers March 2017: Android
Remember, you don’t need a rooted device as you’ll be downloading the Clash Royale modded APK. Just follow the steps, and you’ll be connected to the private server. 😉
I’ve already written a post on Clash Royale Mod APK which you should read for installing the app perfectly.
- Download the Clash Royale Mod APK.
- Install the downloaded .apk file.
- Now reboot your Android device, and run.
Clash Royale Private Servers March 2017: iOS
Now for iOS, you need to connect to the private server via DNS servers, that will redirect you from the official Supercell server to the custom server. 😀
Don’t worry iOS users, because you can now join these custom Clash Royale private servers. I’ve finally managed to find some of the working Clash Royale private server’s DNS. Follow the instructions below.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on the WiFi options.
- Then click on ‘i‘ icon which represents Information (next to your WiFi network name).
- Then use any of the following DNS:
- Now turn off your WiFi options and turn it ‘On’ again.
- Now open Clash Royale and you should be transferred to the Clash Royale private server.
That’s all for Clash Royale Private Servers March 2017. For Android, it’s dead simple to connect to any private server. But for iOS, there’s a patch, it might or not work. But you can also try other DNS servers near to your location. Give it a try, and it might help! 😀