Clash Royale Prince: Wiki & Strategy,Guide
Clash Royale Prince, If you started playing Clash Royale, You would definitely like the Golden Boy Clash Royale Prince, He is very active and energetic. He is a most important person in your deck and still if you didn’t unlock him then it is your bad luck and I have a solution to overcome it.
Do You want to know the solution? Sure, I can tell. The main thing is to start conserving your gold. If you have used the Clash Royale shop, Then you might have known the cost of an epic card. The cost of an Epic card is 2000 gold. It is very easy to collect that amount of gold probably in a week without spending any money. Don’t waste any gold on upgrades. Keep an eye on the shop, Whenever they sell Clash Royale prince, You buy.
Clash Royale Prince contribute a lot towards your victory in the game. So if you don’t have him in your deck add him.
Clash Royale Prince Random Info
“Don’t let the little pony fool you. Once the Prince gets a running start, you WILL be trampled. Does 2x damage once he gets charging.”
We will list some of the random facts about this incredible guy.
- Clash Royale Prince, He is the golden boy of the game
- Clash Royale Prince is unlocked at Training Camp (Tutorial)
- Clash Royale Prince wears an armor, Helmet and he is mounted on a horse holding a powerful stick
- Clash Royale Prince cost is 5 elixir
- When you deploy him he will move some distance with normal speed, After some distance, he will run very fast on his horse and his stick pointing towards an enemy or the crown towers dealing twice the normal damage. That is the special ability of him.
- On the latest March update, His brother Dark Prince was added to the game, He has unique abilities.
- On the Card Balance update, His health is decreased by 4%.
- He is new unit added in Clash Royale and not from Clash Of Clans.
Clash Royale Prince Strategy
- Prince along with a splash damage unit such as Baby Dragon, Bomber or a Witch or with his brother Dark Prince will deal a devastating damage. Because the only effective way to distract a prince is with low-cost units. He will trample spam units such as the small skeletons or goblins which will make his damage waste. So when you include a splash damaging units, They will clear the spammy units he could trample our the building dealing twice damage to the crown tower.
- Prince and Dark Prince are deadly, Prince will focus on a single target while the dark prince will clear all the spammy units around the area because he has splash damage.
- Don’t leave the prince alone he could be distracted and killed easily. If you use him effectively victory is yours. Prince can also be used as a defensive move. Assume a Mini P.E.K.K.A is coming to your crown tower, Drop your prince few distance behind, He will take some time to charge and when he is charged that Mini P.E.K.K.A is dead at one shot.
★Note★: Use his trample damage well, To win the game.
Clash Royale Prince Statistics
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||5||x1||EPIC||Troop|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
Clash Royale Conclusion
So, guys that is it. He is a powerful unit and if you use him well then victory is yours. We glad to know if you know any other interesting facts about Clash Royale Prince. Share this article with your friends :).