Thinking about Clash of Clans, we get reminded about the huge Supercell’s fanbase. Within this fanbase, some people want to buy Gems from Supercell itself, but very fewer people are ready to spend cash unnecessarily on a free game. Well, this is where modded servers come in. So, here are the latest Clash of Clans Private Servers October 2016 for both Android & iOS users.
Every month, I decide to give an update on these private servers, so you can keep updated with the latest features. Think of it, Supercell updated Clash of Clans in October 2016, and you definitely want to see the new troops in the privates too. This is the reason for giving out monthly updates just for keeping updated. 😉
Anyway, let’s get into the main concept of these Clash of Clans Private Servers October 2016. These updated private servers are working on both Android & iOS. I was able to join the private server without an issue on my Android device. I’d an old iPhone 4s lying around which I put into test and alas the server didn’t change via the DNS. But surprisingly, the same DNS trick worked on my friend’s iPad Mini.
This is the testing & working method for this month. We’ll be bringing in another update next month similarly. ?
You can subscribe so you can receive it directly to your inbox. ?
Clash of Clans Private Servers October 2016
Just like those Clash Royale private servers, these private servers do lag too. Compared to Clash Royale, they aren’t very much laggy as Clash of Clans is fairly an old game. So, the modded servers are quite stable and are able to handle the massive numbers of users. As I mentioned earlier, it did work on my friend’s iPad Mini. But iPhone 4s seemed not to function with it, leaving me in the original server. 🙁
Playing Clash Royale too? Check our Clash Royale Private Servers for October 2016.
Clash of Clans Private Servers October 2016 – How to Join?
For Android users:
- Download Clash of Clans Private Server Switcher updated APK from the link below.
- Once downloaded, allow the installation.
- Then when you open the app, it will ask for ROOT access.
- Simply allow the app to access, and you will see a list of servers.
- Join any of them by tapping once on them.
- To switch back to the original server, go back to the app, and now tap on the ‘Clash of Clans Official Server‘.
For iOS users:
- Go to Settings.
- Then go WiFi options.
- Tap on the small ‘i‘ icon beside your Network SSID name.
- Now use this DNS, as your Primary DNS server. The DNS server is listed below the download links.
Note: It’s not guaranteed that this will work for iOS. I’ve already said this failed on my iPhone 4S while it worked on my friend’s iPad Mini. ?
Download Clash of Clans Private Server Switcher for Android Only!
File Name: cocprivateswitch_ClashRoyale-Guide.org.apk **Root Required**
File Size: 3 MB (2,899,440 bytes)
Support OS: Android 4.4 and Above
- DNS Server For IOS – (220.127.116.11)