Clash of Clans Halloween Update 2016 (25th October) Boost Spells & More!
During this spooky time of the year, Supercell like always never fails to bring in interesting stuff. A few days back, Supercell in their Twitter announced about the new Clash of Clans Halloween Update 2016. They also said new stuff will be coming as well, which are of course a great surprise.
This year Supercell actually brought up the update much earlier. On the 25th of October, the update was live and Clash of Clans was under maintenance for a couple of hours for me. Anyway, this ‘Clash of Clans Halloween update 2016‘ has many cool things to offer.
— Clash of Clans (@ClashofClans) October 23, 2016
Clash of Clans Halloween Update 2016: Version 8.551.18
- Fixed a bug related to the army training drag&drop feature. NOTE: OLD app version will have the dragging in training disabled, players need to update to the new version for the training to work again!
- Improvement: long press on the Clan Castle troop icon during battle will display the troop contents
- Change in Train Troops and Brew Spells upper left UI: changed total troops and total spells training capacity counters to not display over-capacity anymore; previously they would display 0/480 and 0/22 at max level, now they will display as 0/240 and 0/11 (over queuing still works as it used to!)
- Clans can now receive Friendly War invites even when the clan is set to “Closed”
- Fixed issue with starting 5v5 Friendly Wars when the Clan has less than 10 members (“not enough eligible members” error)
- Fixed issue when the Clan was unable to receive a new Friendly War invite when the old invite has been pushed off the clan chat and gets stuck
- Elders won’t see anymore the Accept/Reject button for a Friendly War invite in the Clan chat (previously they could see the buttons and tap on them, but those actions would fail as only Leader/Co-Leader can do those actions)
- Fixed showing the text “<percentage> War win bonus” under a player name in the upper left UI, when scouting enemy villages during Battle Day in Clan War
- Prices for buildings in the Shop are once again shown in red color when not enough resources are available for a purchase (used to be shown in white color all the time)
- Fixed issue with reloading Facebook pictures for friends, whenever tapping the Friends/Friend Requests tabs
- Fixed missing “1d” text for the single Collector boost icon + fixed “1h” boost text appearing on the collector boost button when selecting a barracks/spell factory before selecting the collector
Supercell never fails to excite their players, and that’s why I feel Supercell is definitely one of the most awesome mobile game developers. This Clash of Clans Halloween update 2016 is just too interesting and I myself is very excited to check it out completely. All you can expect are spooky surprises. 😉
If you found this post helpful, make sure to share this update news with your friends. Remember, this is an optional update, and if you’re not a great fan of Halloween, you need not update your game. That’s a great feature from Supercell, really appreciate it. 😀