Boom Beach is one of the most fun-to-play online real-time strategy games for both Android and iOS. However, you always can’t enjoy, so here are some Boom Beach Private Servers April 2017 to go crazy! 😀
The game was released in 2014 and is still wildly popular among Supercell fans, and I myself have fun planning my attacks. You can also check out the previous server list which was posted in January. To be true, the same servers are still working, so here’s a little update with fewer changes. Obviously, the servers are now more optimized for handling a higher number of active players, and all that. So you should be fine with these. 😉
Sorry for making an update so late, but you get the point. The same servers still work, the same old method to connect but just a few more tweaks and some new updates that synced with the original Supercell updates.
Boom Beach Private Servers April 2017
If you join a private server, you will have everything set to ‘infinite‘ along with unlimited resources & more. The good thing, you don’t have to wait hours/days to get your buildings upgraded or built.
However, you should check out the features of these Boom Beach Private Servers April 2017. 😀
Pros of Boom Beach Private Servers April 2017:
- Unlimited Gold
- Unlimited Gems
- You can attack other players in the private server.
- You can create groups like in the Official Supercell Server.
Cons of Boom Beach Private Servers April 2017:
- Sometimes, servers get way too laggy which can interrupt gameplay.
- You have everything set to unlimited, so you have nothing to earn which can be tedious in terms of a fun game like Boom Beach.
- Servers might suddenly go offline without notice.
The Boom Beach Private Servers April 2017 (Android)
|Public Server 1||220.127.116.11||Online|
|Public Server 2||18.104.22.168||Online|
How to join?
- Open Host Editor (You can download it from the downloads).
- Press the + symbol at the top corner.
- In the IP Address, type any of the Server IP listed above.
- In the Hostname, type game.boombeachgame.com
- Open Boom Beach and you should be connected to the server.
The Boom Beach Private Server List April 2016 (iOS)
- Open /etc/hosts with a file browser and text editor.
- Add a new row to the bottom of the file: 22.214.171.124 game.boombeachgame.com
- Reinstall Boom Beach and you’re done, enjoy!
That’s all about the new Boom Beach Private Servers April 2017. Although there are little to no changes in the IP and all these, but of course, the updated servers are much more reliable and optimized. Don’t worry if the DNS method doesn’t work well for you, you can always try the modded .ipa file as an alternative which is guaranteed to work. 😀
If you have any questions or opinions on these servers, make sure to ask them in the comments. However, if you found this post helpful, don’t forget to share on Facebook and their social medias. You can also subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates and more! 😀