One of the most popular games from the Supercell franchise is ‘Boom Beach‘. If you reading this post, you already know a lot about the game and its mechanics. However, I’m too impatient to wait several hours or even days to get my buildings upgraded. So, here is the Boom Beach Private Server list for December 2016 which will work both on Android & iOS. 😀
I found a list of Boom Beach Private Servers for December 2016 which are working simply fine on any device. I tried it on my iPhone 4s which I had lying around along with in my Android device. It worked for both of the devices flawlessly.
Do you play Clash Royale? Here are the Clash Royale Private Servers for December 2016 (Android & iOS)
Do you play Clash of Clans? Here are the Clash Of Clans Private Server December 2016 Working(Android & IOS)
Boom Beach Private Server List for December 2016
Joining a private server can be interesting! You will feel ‘Godlike‘ as you will be having unlimited resources: Gold & Gems! This is the Boom Beach Private Server List for December 2016 which works without issues. 😀
Pros of Boom Beach Private Server List For December 2016:
- Unlimited Gold
- Unlimited Gems
- You can attack other players in the private server.
- You can create groups like in the Official Supercell Server.
Cons of Boom Beach Private Server List For December 2016:
- Sometimes, servers get way too laggy which can interrupt gameplay.
- You have everything set to unlimited, so you have nothing to earn which can be tedious in terms of a fun game like Boom Beach.
- Servers might suddenly go offline without notice.
The Boom Beach Private Server List For December 2016 (Android)
|Public Server 1||18.104.22.168||Online|
|Public Server 2||22.214.171.124||Online|
How to join?
- Open Host Editor (You can download it from the downloads).
- Press the + symbol at the top corner.
- In the IP Address, type any of the Server IP listed above.
- In the Hostname, type game.boombeachgame.com
- Open Boom Beach and you should be connected to the server.
The Boom Beach Private Server List For December 2016 (iOS)
- Open /etc/hosts with a file browser and text editor.
- Add a new row to the bottom of the file: 126.96.36.199 game.boombeachgame.com
- Reinstall Boom Beach and you’re done, enjoy!
Here is the Boom Beach Private Server List for December 2016. You worked on both of my devices, so I can say confidently that this will work for you as well. If it doesn’t, you can ask for help in the comments section and I’ll try my best to solve the issues out for you. 😀
If you liked this post, make sure to share it with your friends. Also comment below if you have anything to say about this list, and ask if you face any issues or problem while trying to carry out these methods. 😉